Do you want to protect your cryptocurrencies and make them easier to use? Check out today’s recap. These are the crypto gadgets and accessories you should buy.
Crypto gadgets and accessories are everywhere these days. From cryptocurrency wallets to devices that make it easy to buy and store NFTs, there are plenty to buy. These are the ones you should consider.
Related: The best smart tech gadgets to buy under $500
A cryptocurrency wallet that protects your NFTs, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is a worthwhile investment. So are crypto wallets that secure your wealth with your fingerprint. Have peace of mind about your digital assets and get these useful crypto gadgets and accessories.
1. The Ledger Nano S Plus Cryptocurrency Wallet It has a larger screen and more memory, so you don’t need to worry about storage.
Get all the storage space you need with the Ledger Nano S Plus Cryptocurrency Wallet. It has a larger memory of more than 100 installed applications. In the meantime, you can even use it to send and sign NFT transactions with full transparency.
Get it for $79 on the official website.
2. OPOLO’s high security crypto wallet protects your cryptocurrency with a high security EAL6+ certified chip, preventing threats.
Keep your crypto security strong yet simple with the OPOLO High Security Crypto Wallet. With its EAL6+ certified chip, it’s impressively secure. Then the large 3.2-inch touch screen makes entering your passphrase, password, and address a breeze.
Get it for $313.44 on the official website.
3. The Biometric wallet D’CENT It supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies and has a built-in fingerprint reader for added security.
Do you have several cryptocurrencies? The D’CENT biometric wallet probably supports them all. Plus, the built-in fingerprint reader keeps everything secure, and the private key generator gives you a new key without additional software. It is one of our favorite crypto gadgets and accessories right now.
Get it for $139 on the official website.
4. Material Bitcoin’s secure bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector can withstand almost anything thanks to its 77 gigapascal modulus.
Free of electrical components, Material Bitcoin’s secure bitcoin wallet seed phrase protector will not be hacked by anyone. Best of all, it is practically indestructible, withstanding temperatures of over 900°C. Simply use the bitcoin address on the back to withdraw funds, check your balance, and more.
Get it for $93.30 on the official website.
5. The Solana Saga’s flagship Android smartphone is the first smartphone created for crypto lovers, giving you mobile freedom.
Tired of having to miss out on meetings and conferences just to sign a crypto transaction? It can be a thing of the past with Solana Saga’s flagship Android smartphone. This smartphone runs the Solana Mobile Stack for Android, which enables native Android web3 applications. In addition, it has Seed Vault, a security protocol for signing transactions.
Pre-order it for $1,000 on the official website. Estimated shipping is early first quarter of 2023.
6. The Mobvoi TicWatch E3 advanced health watch runs WearOS by Google, so you can use the Robinhood app to monitor your cryptocurrency.
See how your cryptocurrency is doing at a glance when you have the Mobvoi TicWatch E3 advanced health watch. It also supports contactless payments, runs the Snapdragon Wear 4100 chipset, and has over 100 workout modes, making it one of our favorite crypto gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $159.99 on the official website.
7. The Arculus Key Card secure cryptography and NFT cold storage hardware wallet protects your digital investments and uses 3-factor authentication.
Make cryptocurrency and NFT management easy with The Arculus Key Card’s secure crypto and NFT cold storage hardware wallet. It communicates with the companion app over a secure NFC connection, so your private keys are never online. In addition, it uses 3-factor identification.
Get it for $99 on Amazon.
8. The Trezor Model T advanced cryptocurrency hardware wallet allows you to store bitcoins, tokens, passwords and other keys without worry.
Take control of your crypto security with the Trezor Model T advanced cryptocurrency hardware wallet. It protects your digital currency and more from theft and allows you to use them safely. Also, connect your keys to the device, never coming into contact with the internet.
Get it for $280 on the official website.
9. The Coldcard signature device works only with bitcoin and is secure as it stores your initial words on specially designed chips.
Another great crypto security device, the Coldcard signing device makes your transactions quick and easy thanks to its full-size number pad and bright OLED screen. Plus, it’s affordable, making it one of our favorite crypto gadgets and accessories in 2022.
Get it for $109.97 on the official website.
10. BIU-BOOM Crypto Wallet Storage Box for Ledger Nano X & S features 6061 aviation aluminum alloy, which extends the life of your cold crypto wallet.
Airtight, waterproof and drop resistant, you won’t have to worry about your Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X when they’re in the BIU-BOOM Crypto Wallet Storage Case. Plus, it has a durable, lightweight construction and attaches to key chains and D-rings.
Get it for $17.99 on Amazon.
Overall, there has never been a better time to protect your cryptocurrency, and these devices are well up for the task. Which one(s) would you like to have? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated Stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜