Akita Inu (AKITA) is now one of the most popular altcoins. Considering the success of the AKITA coin in the past day, its value and awareness among market participants and investors in the crypto field are predicted to increase in the coming years. Its market capitalization has increased by 45%, while its trading volume has increased by 225%. Therefore, you may want to try your hand at trading Akita coins as it could pay you handsomely in the coming months or years.
AKITA is the native and digital token of the Akita Inu cryptocurrency, which is based on Ethereum. Tokens can be converted to coins when the program creates its own blockchain and transfers its rights to the new blockchain as coins. Signing up to a reputable and legal platform for your trading, depositing dollars and buying as many tokens as you want is a simple approach to receiving tokens.
After knowing the benefits, drawbacks and risks of meme coins, you can proceed to invest in them. By following the techniques outlined below, you can now get Akita Coins from a variety of platforms.
Where to buy Akita Inu (AKITA)?
Based on our investigation, standard financial channels cannot be used to purchase Akita Inu (AKITA) directly using fiat currency such as Paypal or credit/debit cards. To get Akita Inu (AKITA), you will first need to acquire another cryptocurrency such as Ethereum, which can be purchased with fiat money, such as USDT, BTC, ETH or BNB and then move those coins to a crypto exchange or wallet that allows Akita Inu trading. (AKITA). Many cryptocurrency trading platforms and wallets offer over-the-counter (OTC) Akita Inu (AKITA) trading and allow Akita Inu (AKITA) to be purchased with fiat money. In that case, choosing a cryptocurrency exchange or cryptocurrency wallet to trade Akita Inu (AKITA) with their native fiat currencies like USD, EUR and others is simple.
You have two options to buy Akita Inu (AKITA):
1. Centralized Exchanges (CEX)
2. Decentralized Exchanges (DEX)
- If you want to get Akita Inu (AKITA) in CEX, you need to purchase BTC first and then exchange them for Akita Inu (AKITA). If the CEX or crypto wallet where you keep BTC does not offer Akita Inu (AKITA) trading, you will need to transfer money to another CEX that does.
- If you want to buy Akita Inu (AKITA) on DEX, you must first determine which major network the DEX is based on. For example, if you want to buy Akita Inu (AKITA) on Uniswap or Sushiwap based on Ethereum Blockchain, you need to purchase ETH in fiat currency first and then trade. If you want to buy Akita Inu (AKITA) on Pancakeswap, which is based on Binance Smart Chain, you need to buy BNB in fiat first. By analogy, if you want to buy Akita Inu (AKITA) from a DEX running on another blockchain, you first need to purchase the mainnet coin with money.
How to buy an Akita Inu (AKITA) at CEX?
We can’t give you a step-by-step guide on how to buy from all the different centralized exchanges (CEXs) because the operating processes vary from CEX to CEX, but we can give you some basic methods.
- Create an account on the official Centralized Exchanges (CEX) website or app. If CEX (eg Binance) allows one-step registration with your social account, you can register using your social account immediately.
- Confirm your identity and protect your account with Centralized Exchanges (CEX). A government-issued certificate of identity is usually required. You must enable two-factor authentication for asset security.
- Buy USDT, ETH or BNB with fiat currency. You can use the CEX service, which provides OTC transactions to fund your account using a bank account or credit card.
- Transfer your USDT, ETH, or BNB purchased with fiat to a CEX that allows Akita Inu (AKITA) trading on the spot market. If the CEX you are using allows you to buy USDT, ETH, or BNB with fiat and trading pairs like AKITA-USDT, AKITA-ETH, or AKITA-BNB, etc., you can trade on a similar platform and avoid transferring to another. platform that accepts Akita Inu (AKITA).
- Using USDT, ETH, or BNB, buy Akita Inu (AKITA) on the spot market.
Please note that certain CEXs may not be accessible in your country or location; you need to contact the exchange’s customer service or check the exchange’s notifications. For additional information on the financial matter, you should contact the local office.
How to buy Akita Inu (AKITA) from DEX?
Although the operations of each DEX vary, the trading methods are always the same.
- Visit the DEX website
- Get a DEX Web3 crypto wallet eg Metamask or app wallet ie Trust Wallet
- Create a new wallet and configure it.
- Transfer your ETH or BNB that you bought with your fiat money to your own crypto wallet address. If your CEX wallet contains coins, withdraw them and transfer them again by specifying the address of the crypto wallet.
- Link your wallet to the decentralized exchange (DEX) by clicking “Connect Wallet” and following the on-screen instructions.
- Go to DEX and find out the “Exchange” option, then select the token you want to exchange. If Akita Inu (AKITA) is not listed, you can add Akita Inu (AKITA) contract address. Then, by clicking on the input box, specify the amount of your AKITA coins.
- Review the information and then click the “Change” button. Click the “Confirm Exchange” option. Next, you need to confirm the transaction.
- You are finished!
Beware of scam token as there are many scam tokens on decentralized exchange (DEX).
What to do after buying Akita Inu (AKITA)
Many people keep their Akita Inus in order to increase the value of their investment. Investors can withdraw their earned profits when the price rises. You can keep your Akita Inu in the cold wallet if you want to keep them for a long time.
You need to stay up to date on the current prices and price prediction for Akita Inu coins so that you can sell your AKITA coins when prices rise. On cryptocurrency exchanges, you can trade Akita Inu (AKITA) for other cryptocurrencies. To meet your demands, CEX or DEX exchanges provide various trading pairs for Akita Inu trading.
You can stake coins to get Akita Inu (AKITA) incentives. Staking allows you to make the most of your staking coins that would otherwise languish in your wallet or trading account. You can transfer Akita Inu to anyone in the world almost instantly, unlike sending money abroad. Some online platforms and physical stores accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. These are places where you can buy goods or get services.